Alfacash is a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange regulated in the European Union, where the users can safely buy and sell over 30 cryptocurrencies worldwide. This 2021 it’s been expanding and improving its services, including more payment options and best rates. Now, Alfacash partnered with the crypto-fiat processing platform Itez. This will allow new rates in the trading with credit cards.
Itez, founded in 2019, is operated by the company DataBridge OU, with a license in Estonia. It’s said that a key feature of this platform is its low transaction fees. Therefore, the users can enjoy more convenient rates when trading cryptocurrencies with credit cards (Visa/Mastercard).
Besides, Itez customers are exempt from identity verifications if they trade under 300 EUR per month. They also can trade 50 USD to 15,000 USD daily, and all types of Bitcoin addresses are accepted. So, users can have privacy and convenience at the same time.
How does it work?
- Select “Buy with card” on the Alfacash website.
- Choose the amount to pay, the cryptocurrency to buy, your country of residence, and your payment method (Credit/Debit Card).
- The best offer for you will appear first. This feature shows you the most beneficial exchange rate stated by one of the Alfacash partners (Coinify, Mercuryo, Simplex, and now Itez) at the moment of your request.
- If Itez is your best or most convenient offer, then click on “Buy (cryptocurrency) now”.
- Check your order and type a valid e-mail under your control. Then, proceed to enter a one-time code.
- Provide a cryptocurrency address under your full control. If you don’t have one yet, we’ve prepared a useful guide for you!
- Next, the system will ask you to set a new password. A fast verification process with Sumsub could appear.
- You’ll need to share your card data (Mastercard or Visa) and accept the terms to finish the transaction.
- That’s it. Check your cryptocurrency wallet to discover your new coins!
Advantages of buying cryptos with credit card
- Very easy process. The steps are intuitive and anyone can do it from any part of the world.
- Instant transactions. While other payment methods, like bank transfers, can be delayed for several factors, this one is immediate.
- Without security risks. The credit card is under your control, and also your cryptocurrency address.
- You can pay later with your earnings! It’s a credit card, after all.
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs, and more exciting blog posts and videos on our YouTube channel
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here. They include Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Cardano (ADA), and XRP
Cheers from the Alfacash team!