ALFAcoins now supports major stablecoins for storage and payments
In 2021, ALFAcoins launched its last and renewed version to keep offering a secure and multifunctional payment system for cryptocurrencies. Now, it’s expanding again its services with the addition of the stablecoins Tether (USDT) and USD Coin (USDC), available for individuals and merchants.
Previously, any user could enjoy six cryptocurrencies on the ALFAcoins platform: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), and DASH. Tether and USD Coin join this 2022 to offer higher stability for purchases, payments, or savings. Tether is the 4 thcryptocurrency by market capitalization [CoinMarketCap], which makes it the most popular stablecoin. Closely following, USDC is the 6 thby market cap.
As we’ve mentioned before, stablecoins are digital assets built with cryptography (or another type of cryptocurrency) designed to maintain a fixed price. In this case, the USDT and USDC prices should always be equal to 1 USD per token. This way, the users can avoid the common volatility inside the cryptocurrency market. Also, they can protect their payments and investments. ALFAcoins welcomes the stablecoins to help with it.
What can you do with stablecoins on ALFAcoins?
- Increase your number of customers and/or viewers by accepting USDT and USDC as a payment or donation
- Accept it via API, payment button, or shopping cart plugin
- Avoid any volatility risk
- Pay USDT and USDC automatically to your employees and/or providers
- Access enhanced statistics for your USDT and USDC transactions
- Store USDT and USDC with the best 2FA and cold wallet security
- Use the wallet to send, receive, or simply check your transactions with stablecoins
- Future auto-conversion features! (Coming soon)
ALFAcoins provides a complete service for merchants and content creators to accept cryptocurrency payments. Additionally, it also offers a highly secure personal wallet. We want to welcome everyone to the new payments era with cryptocurrencies!