The key to achieving the big goal of compliant for AML (Anti-money laundering) and CFT (combating the financing of terrorism) laws is the process of KYC (Know Your Customer), but this might be kind of cumbersome in most cases.
Luckily, now we’re offering you this process optimized and best than ever because our recently-launched Alfacash Store partnered with AML compliance and anti-fraud leading provider Sum & Substance (Sumsub). This will let you verify your identity automatically and in just minutes, so you can start trading whatever you want in the Alfacash Store platform with top-of-the-line security and regulatory compliance.
The Sumsub platform is equipped with tools for partly automatic verification as well as for checks based upon human review that is compliant to current Estonian legislation of non-face-to-face customer identification, i.e. expert knowledge enhanced with AI and machine learning.
This partnership will let us offer you the best and fast service and support from now on, and give you the relief of trade cryptocurrencies without any legal issue and further efforts.
Useful new features
- Available from Europe to the entire world: support for 6,500+ types of documents from 220+ countries and territories
- 100% automatic verification in a maximum of 15 minutes
- Few documents and requirements, accessible even from your phone
- Fully regulatory compliant with EU 5th AML Directive (about virtual currencies) and Estonian AML laws
- Accurate personal data protection under European legal regulations (GDPR)
- 24/7 Support team ready to help with verification in case of any difficulties
How will it be the process?
- Easy and fast: start completing our friendly questionnaire and wait 3–5 minutes for the verification
- You’ll need only your ID, phone number, proof of address, and a nice selfie
- Once you passed the Sumsub automatic checks, you’ll be able to start trading cryptocurrencies immediately and enjoy our special programs and discounts!
Implementing useful, friendly and fast KYC procedures is a top priority this year for our crypto-licensed business. The cryptocurrencies are evolving and adapting to our everyday lives, so, we must welcome them with trust and efficiency.
Come and let’s take on this amazing journey together!
Originally published at https://blog.alfa.cash on October 23, 2020.